ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Seamen's Church Institute Building

Identifikation

Seamen's Church Institute Building
102549

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Hochhaus
abgerissen [zerstört]
Neugothisch

Nutzung

Wohnen Gewerbl. Büroflächen

Fakten

  • The building featured the Titanic Lighthouse Memorial on the roof, dedicated on April 15, 1913, with a black "time ball" on top of the spire that dropped at midday to signal ships in the harbor.
  • When the building was demolished the Titanic Memorial was relocated to South Street Seaport, where it has stood since May 1976.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

20-28 Coenties Slip
23-25 South Street, 41-53 Front Street
South Street at Coenties Slip, North Corner
10004
Manhattan
New York City
New York
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

132,91 ft
12
1907
1969

Beteiligte Firmen

Warren & Wetmore
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings