The Ciragan Palace, which lies along the European shores of the Bosphorus, was completed and entered service in 1867. On November 14, 1909, it became the Parliament building of the Ottoman Empire, and was used for that purpose until it was severely damaged by fire in 1910. Many important paintings by Rembrandt and Ayvazovski were lost during the fire. The building remained in ruins for decades until it was painstakingly restored during the late 1980s and early 1990s, and is now known as the "Ciragan Palace Kempinski Hotel" - one of the most luxurious hotels in the world.
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?