This large Gothic hall-style church dates from the mid-14th century and was destroyed by Allied bombing in 1944 and then subsequently restored.
One of the churches treasures is the Arp Schnitger organ of 1693, located in the western balcony. With its 60 registers and approximately 4,000 pipes it is the largest remaining Baroque organ in Northern Europe. The organ was thoroughly renovated from 1989-1993.
St. Jacobi was restored in 1963 according to its medieval design - with the exception of the tower, which is modern in conception.
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?