ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Dreikönigskirche

Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Dreikönigskirche
Haus der Kirche
110032

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]

Nutzung

Kirche

Fakten

  • Earliest documentation of the "evangelische Pfarrkirche der Inneren Neustadt" dates back to 1421.
  • Since reunification, it has been used for religious services as well as for conferences and the state church administration.
  • After damage suffered in WWII, the church was rebuilt in the 1980s as the "Haus der Kirche.".
  • The tower was finally added in 1854-57 to the design of K. M. Haenel and F. L. Marx.
  • In 1732 King August the Strong ordered the church demolished in the course of constructing the Baroque-style Hauptstrasse, and a new building was started at its present location. Famous architects such as Pöppelmann, Bähr, and Fehre influenced the design of the new church.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Hauptstraße 23
01097
Dresden
Sachsen
Deutschland

Technische Daten

287,07 ft
287,07 ft
3
1854
1857
1990

Beteiligte Firmen

Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings