The "Salone dei Cinquecento" (Hall of te 500s) was added in the late 1400s, and further modified by the famous architect Giorgio Vasari in 1565. The third part, "Quartieri Nuovi" (New Quarters) was added beginning in the 1540s.
Today, the building is also used as the offices of the Mayor Of Florence (Comune Di Firenze).
Located on Piazza Signoria, right next to the Uffizi Gallery, the Palazzo Vecchio (Old Palace) is made up of three separate parts built in three separate periods.
The original part was built between 1299 and 1313, and became the residence of the Medici family which ruled Florence and the Granduchy Of Tuscany (Granducato Di Toscana).
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?