ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Church of Mary the Sedative

Daten als PDF

Identifikation

Church of Mary the Sedative
Church of Saint Andrew
140571

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]

Fakten

  • Built in a place of burned wooden church, which was built in 1679.
  • In 1852 (during the first Russian occupation) the church was reconstructed to the orthodox church of Saint Andrew. However, it was given back to Catholics in 1918, after first independence.
  • Church was greatly damaged in World War 2.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Vilnius
Litauen

Technische Daten

136,15 ft
136,15 ft
1746
1768
1852
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings