Old Italian Embassy , Macka Italyan Sefareti , Anadolu Teknik Meslek Lisesi
Architect: Giulio Mongeri.
This building was constructed as the Italian Embassy during the last years of the Ottoman Empire, when Istanbul was still the Turkish capital.
Today the building is used as a technical high school.
After Ankara became Turkey's new capital city with the establishment of the Turkish Republic in 1923, the staff of the Italian Embassy in Istanbul moved to its new building in Ankara, while the lower-status "Italian Consulate" in Istanbul started to use the former Embassy of Austria-Hungary as its current headquarters.
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?