First church in Cedasai was built in 1516, which was taken-over by
protestants in 1620. The protestant community in Cedasai ceased to exist
in late XVIII age. Second wooden church was built in 1788. It was already
dedicated for Saint Peter and Saint Paul and was replaced by the current
church in 1913. In 1944, the church was heavy damaged by artillery, but was
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?