First church in Panemunelis built in 1792 by Sambeljonas Justinas
Parapijanavicius. The church was wooden and costed 13000 golden money. New
church was projected in 1894, but only in 1897 the permission to build it
was granted. Works started on 1988, but because of lack of money they were
slow and ended only in 1911.
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?