ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Brompton Oratory

Alle 5 Bilder ansehen Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Brompton Oratory
the Oratory of St. Philip Neri, the Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
155419

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Neo-Renaissance

Nutzung

Kirche

Fakten

  • The church was consecrated on 16th April 1884.
  • The south end's façade was added in 1893 whilst the outer dome was completed in 1896 to the design of George Sherrin.
  • The Oratory is the second largest Catholic church in London and is dedicated to St. Philip Neri (1515 - 1595).
  • The nave is wider than that of St. Paul's Cathedral.
  • Cited in Simon Jenkins' 'England's Thousand Best Churches'.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Brompton Road
Brompton Road
SW7
London
England
Großbritannien

Technische Daten

200,00 ft
200,00 ft
1880
1896

Beteiligte Firmen

Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings