Although there have been stock exchange operations in the city for quite some time, the Bolsa de Bilbao only got the right to operate in 1890, as decreed by the regent queen of Spain Maria Cristina on July 15th of that year.
The name of the street where the stock exchange building is, was named after the architect who designed it, in order to honor him.
The Bilbao Stock Exchange moved its former headquarters from the old part of the city to this building.
The building of the Bolsa de Bilbao was inaugurated on May 29, 1905. The building was refurbished in 1991.
Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?