ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Carson Pirie Scott Department Store

Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Carson Pirie Scott Department Store
L.S. Ayres Department Store
Parisian Department Store
L.S. Ayres & Company Department Store
185831

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Hochhaus
existent [fertiggestellt]
Stahl
Chicagoer Schule

Nutzung

Warenhaus Geschäftlich

Fakten

  • Opened on October 2, 1905, this was the flagship store of L.S. Ayres & Company for almost 90 years.
  • The company was purchased by May Department Stores of St. Louis in 1986 and this store closed in 1992. It reopened three years later as Parisian, one of the anchor stores in the newly-completed Circle Centre.
  • The building was built in phases, with initial completion in 1905, and additional construction in 1914 and 1928-1929 (Vonnegut, Bohn & Mueller).
  • The same architects designed the competing William H. Block Department Store, reconfigured as rental apartments The Block in 2003. It was completed six years later at a site one block to the northwest.
  • The store changed hands in 2006 and was reflagged as a Carson Pirie Scott in the first half of 2007.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

1-15 West Washington Street
2-24 South Meridian Street
1 West Washington Street
46204
Circle Centre
Indianapolis
Indiana
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

153,00 ft
150,00 ft
140,00 ft
9
1
1905

Beteiligte Firmen


CSO Architects

Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings