ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Ecumenical Theological Seminary

Daten als PDF

Identifikation

Ecumenical Theological Seminary
First Presbyterian Church
196418

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Sandstein
Schiefer
Mauerwerk
Neuromanisch

Nutzung

Universität/Fachhochschule Kirche

Fakten

  • When Woodward Avenue was widened in 1936 the entrance and porch were moved to the side of the building.
  • This church was added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 19th, 1979.
  • This Romanesque Revival-styled church is constructed of rough-cut, red sandstone topped by a steep slate roof.
  • Ecumenical Theological Seminary acquired the church outright in 2002 when the Presbytery of Detroit voted to give the seminary the building, land, and endowments of the First Prebyterian Church.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

2930 Woodward Avenue
1 Edmund Place
2930 Woodward Avenue
48201
University
Brush Park
Detroit
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

1889
1891

Beteiligte Firmen

Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings