ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Kościół Akademicki Św. Anny

Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Kościół Akademicki Św. Anny
207659

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]

Fakten

  • The first church built on this site was a wooden structure in 1454, founded by Anna z Holsztyńskich for the Bernardine order.
  • At the beginning of 16th century the building was thoroughly rebuilt, and in 1578 Queen Anna Jagiellonka started construction of a campanile.
  • The war with Sweden in the years 1655-1660 left the old church completely destroyed, but reconstruction began shortly after with completion in 1667.
  • The 17th century reconstrution gave the church a baroque façade and wooden ornaments made by Paschalis Scholtz.
  • The urbanist changes of Krakowskie Przedmieście in the late 18th century left the church untouched, though the façade was redesigned in the classicist style and a renaissance campanile was added.
  • The façade is decorated with sculptures of the four evangelists by Jakub Monaldi and Franciszek Pinck.
  • When the Bernardine order was expelled from Poland, the church was handed over to the Warsaw University clergy and renamed St. Anna University Church.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Ulica Krakowskie Przedmieście 68
Ulica Krakowskie Przedmieście 68
Warschau
Masowien
Polen

Technische Daten

1978
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings