ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Bryant-Denny Stadium

Alle 12 Bilder ansehen Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Bryant-Denny Stadium
208765

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Stadion
existent [fertiggestellt]
Modern

Nutzung

American Football

Fakten

  • Officially opened on September 28, 1929 as Denny Stadium, the stadium originally had a maximum capacity of only 6,000 spectators.
  • The stadium takes its name from former University president George Denny and legendary, former Alabama head football coach Paul “Bear” Bryant.
  • Located in the southwestern portion of the university campus, this is the largest and most impressive structure within Tuscaloosa.
  • The 2006 expansion resulted in bringing the seating capacity to 92,138 with the addition of an upper deck and additional luxury boxes in the north end zone.
  • The current south end zone expansion will result in raising its seating capacity to 100,938 spectators at a cost of $46 million to be complete by July 2010.
  • After numerous expansions throughout its history, the stadium reached a maximum capacity of 83,818 spectators following the 1998 expansion.
  • Home of University of Alabama football, which since 1892 has won 13 National Championships, 22 SEC Championships, and made appearances in 57 separate, postseason bowls.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

950 Paul W. Bryant Drive
900 Colonial Drive, 601 Wallace Wade Avenue
950 Paul W. Bryant Drive
35487
Tuscaloosa
Alabama
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

1929
2010
101.821
101.821

Beteiligte Firmen


Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen

2010


Anzeigen

Besondere Eigenschaften

  • Eines der bekannten Bauwerke dieser Stadt
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings