ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Erie County Courthouse

Alle 8 Bilder ansehen Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Erie County Courthouse
210751

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Gebäude mit Türmen
existent [fertiggestellt]
art déco

Nutzung

Gericht

Fakten

  • The original, Second Empire style courthouse was renovated from 1936-1939 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Works Progress Administration (WPA).
  • Most of the renovation work was contained to the two upper floors where the arched windows, corner towers, and mansard roof were removed in addition to outside brickwork being replaced with a limestone exterior in the Art Deco style.
  • Fire Insurance maps indicate the building's clock tower is 128 feet in height.
  • In 1920, the courthouse was the site of the first, American trial where all twelve of the serving jurors were women.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

323 Columbus Avenue
101 West Adams Street, 324 Jackson Street
323 Columbus Avenue
44870
Sandusky
Ohio
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

128,00 ft
3
1
1872
1874
1939

Beteiligte Firmen

Myers & Holmes

Anzeigen
Anzeigen

Besondere Eigenschaften

  • Uhr(en) außen sichtbar
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings