ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Church of the Good Shepherd

Identifikation

Church of the Good Shepherd
the Church of the Ark of the Covenant, the Agapemonite Church
210888

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]

Nutzung

Kirche

Fakten

  • The church, which cost £20,000 to build, was founded by the Agapemonite sect, meaning 'the abode of love' and was acquired by the Ancient Catholic Church of England in 1956.
  • The church is notable for its bizarre bronze gargoyles and statues of beasts crafted by A G Walters; the stained glass is by Walter Crane.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Rookwood Road
Rookwood Road
N15
Hackney
London
England
Großbritannien

Technische Daten

154,86 ft
154,86 ft
1896

Beteiligte Firmen

Joseph Morris
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings