ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

City Hall and County Courthouse

Identifikation

City Hall and County Courthouse
214443

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Gebäude mit Türmen
abgerissen [zerstört]
Neuromanisch

Nutzung

Gericht

Fakten

  • This building was used until construction of the new City Hall and County Courthouse, catercorner across East 4th/Wabasha Streets. It was eventually demolished in 1933.
  • The cornerstone was laid on October 13, 1885.
  • Along with other buildings, Ecolab Global Communications Center and the Pioneer Press Building now stand on this site.
  • This is the tallest building to have been demolished in downtown St. Paul.
  • In summer 2004, original Kasota stones from the building were used for a miniature golf hole entitled "Courthouse Folly" as part of "Walker in the Rough", an artist- and architect-designed course sponsored by the Walker Art Center in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

1-39 East 4th Street
333-363 Cedar Street, 2-40 East 5th Street, 332-362 Wabasha Street
Block bounded by Wabasha Street and Cedar Street, from East 4th to East 5th Streets
Downtown
St. Paul
Minnesota
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

200,00 ft
4
1886
1889
1933
3

Beteiligte Firmen

Edward P. Bassford
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings