ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Beaumont Tower

Identifikation

Beaumont Tower
John W. Beaumont Memorial Tower
222693

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Uhren-/Glockenturm
existent [fertiggestellt]
Neugothisch

Fakten

  • This tower was built with donations provided by alumnus John W. Beaumont on the site of the collapsed College Hall to commerate his alma mater.
  • The tower stands in the middle of the historic north half of the Michigan State University campus.
  • The tower roof stands at 89.5 feet tall and holds 49 bells.
  • As well as being a monument, Beaumont Tower is home to the offices of the Mortar Board and Tower Guard, two honor societies on campus.
  • Constructed of concrete, and faced in brick and limestone, this tower was dedicated in June 1929.
  • The carillon went through a major renovation in 1996 to restore the weathered facade and worn bells.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

West Circle Drive
48224
East Lansing
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

104,67 ft
104,67 ft
5
1928
$110.437

Beteiligte Firmen

Donaldson & Meier

Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings