ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Hotel Durant

Identifikation

Hotel Durant
Pick-Durant Hotel
227768

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Flachbau
existent [im Umbau]
Backstein
Vorhängefassade
Neo-Renaissance

Nutzung

Mietwohnungen

Fakten

  • The hotel was named after William C. Durant, the founder of General Motors.
  • Upon its opening, it ground floor included a branch of the Genesee Bank, a shoe store, a drug store, among other shops and services.
  • Built in 1920, the 250-room hotel was shuttered in 1973, and remained so until Karp & Associates of Lansing began a $30 renovation of the hotel in October 2008 which converted the former hotel into a 93-unit upscale apartment building with ground floor commercial space.
  • The vacant hotel was purchased by the Genesee County Land Bank in 2005.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

607 East Second Avenue
48503
Flint
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

75,00 ft
8
1920
2009

Beteiligte Firmen


Anzeigen
Anzeigen

2009


Anzeigen
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings