ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Sts. Constantine and Helen Tower

Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Sts. Constantine and Helen Tower
The Konstantino-Yeleninskaya Tower, The Timofeyevskaya Tower
234020

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Wachturm
existent [fertiggestellt]
dunkelrot

Fakten

  • Originally, it was built in 1490 by Pietro Antonio Solari on the place of the white-stoned Timofeyevskye Gate.
  • The tower was named after Sts. Constantine and Helen’s Church that stood nearby in the Kremlin.
  • In 1670-1680, the tower was overbuilt with a four-faceted stone marquee.
  • In 1707, according to the order of Tsar Peter the Great, the loopholes were widened, so that cannons could have been installed inside.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Kremlin
Kitay-Gorod
Central
Moskau
City of Moscow
Russland

Technische Daten

120,73 ft
120,73 ft
1680
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings