ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Old Church

Alle 6 Bilder ansehen Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Old Church
Calvary Presbyterian, Evangel Baptist, First Southern Baptist, and Metropolitan Baptist Church
234790

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Holz
hellgrau
Neugothisch

Nutzung

Kirche

Fakten

  • The land and the building designs were donated by William S. Ladd and Warren H. Williams respectively.
  • The original building costs were estimated at US $24,000.
  • The cornerstone was laid on September 11th, 1882.
  • The wooden building was originally painted in gray-brown colors.
  • The Templeton window on Clay Street is a rendering of the Matthew 6:28 verse, "Consider the Lilies.".
  • The building was placed in the National Register of Historical Places in 1972.
  • In 1967-68, the building was nearly demolished but was saved by private citizens and the Portland Beautification Association.
  • The building was acquired by the Old Church Society in 1969.
  • The church has a maximum capacity of 350 people.
  • The building was given its current name on April 1st, 1968.
  • Over the years the building has been known by many names though the original name was the Calvary Presbyterian Church.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

1422 SW 11th Avenue
SW Clay Street
SW 11th & Clay
Downtown
Downtown
Portland
Oregon
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

1
1882
$36.000

Beteiligte Firmen

Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings