ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

TXU North Main Power Plant

Daten als PDF

Identifikation

TXU North Main Power Plant
243387

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Flachbau
existent [fertiggestellt]
art déco

Fakten

  • On September 4, 2005 the two smoke stacks, the TXU North Main Power Plant Smoke Stack 2, and the TXU North Main Power Plant Smoke Stack 1 were demolished at the power plant.
  • Originally a coal power plant. In 1921 it could have a duel fuel use with fuel oil being used. It was updated to natural gas use in the mid 1920s.
  • Decommissioned in 2004, the facility was a steam electric generating plant.
  • The plant replaced the older power plant known simply as the Fort Worth plant built in 1890. The name change came in 1912 along with the new construction.
  • The power plant property is now owned by the Tarrant County College. The main power plant building may somehow be integrated into their new downtown campus. The building holds no official state or national landmark status and may be torn down.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

North Main Street
Fort Worth
Texas
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

1912
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings