ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Ingham County Courthouse

Identifikation

Ingham County Courthouse
243510

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Gebäude mit Türmen
existent [fertiggestellt]
Sandstein
Schiefer
Mauerwerk
Neo-klassisch

Nutzung

Gericht
Museum

Fakten

  • The statue "The Golden Eagle" tops the courthouse and is three feet tall and over three feet wide.
  • The ridged dome of this building is framed with iron.
  • The saw-cut berea sandstone used for the facade is from Amherst, Ohio.
  • Though the building was structurally completed in 1904, the building was officially dedicated on May 9, 1905.
  • The bell and clock of this courthouse were purchased in 1912 from the Seth Thomas Clock Company of Chicago and New York City.
  • The interior painting of the courthouse was done in 1919 by the William Andrews Decorating Company of Chicago.
  • An elevator was not added to this courthouse until 1940.
  • The Ingham County Courthouse was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

366 South Jefferson Street
48854
Mason
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

149,90 ft
149,90 ft
3
1
1902
1904
1995
1
$96.678

Beteiligte Firmen


1995

Besondere Eigenschaften

  • Städtischer Denkmalschutz
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings