ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Saint David's Episcopal Church

Daten als PDF

Identifikation

Saint David's Episcopal Church
246534

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Neugothisch

Nutzung

Kirche

Fakten

  • This is the oldest church building in Austin.
  • The congregation was formed in 1846, just 7 years after Austin's founding. Members originally met in one of the former State Capitol's, which was later destroyed by fire.
  • In 1870 a 25 foot section was added to the church building along with the bell tower. Additions were made to the original structure in 1885 and again in 1887.
  • The church's bronze bell was cast in Philadelphia in 1853. It is inscribed with the words '53 Church of the Ephiphany, Austin, Texas.
  • The church altar dates to 1900. Many of the church's chairs date to the 1880s while the church pulpit dates to 1869.
  • The church building has 20 stained-glass windows dating from 1876 to 1969, with 11 of them over 100 years old.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

304 East 7th Street
701-745 San Jacinto Boulevard
304 East 7th Street
78701
Downtown
Austin
Texas
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

75,00 ft
75,00 ft
69,00 ft
2
1853
1854
1965
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings