ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Sint-Jacob op de Koudenberg / Saint-Jacques-sur-Coudenberg

Daten als PDF Bilder erwerben

Identifikation

Sint-Jacob op de Koudenberg / Saint-Jacques-sur-Coudenberg
247608

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Neo-klassisch

Fakten

  • This church replaces a gothic church, which stood on the same square.
  • The first stone was placed in 1776 by viceroy Charles of Lorraine.
  • In 1849 a bell tower and a transept were added.
  • Officially this church is the royal parish of the Belgian royal family. The north side of the transept is therefore reserved for the royal family.
  • The main altar originates from the abbey of Cambron and arrived in the church in 1789.
  • The pulpit built by Van Meeuwen dates from 1793.
  • The organ is from 1884 and built by organ constructer Pieter Schijven.
  • Since 1986, this church is also the official church of the diocese of the Belgian army.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Koningsplein / Place Royale
Koningsplein / Place Royale
1000
Brüssel
Region Brussel s
Belgien

Technische Daten

1776
1787
1849
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings