ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

The Pittock Mansion

Identifikation

The Pittock Mansion
Henry L Pittock House
248071

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Flachbau
existent [fertiggestellt]
Sandstein
Chateauesque

Nutzung

Museum

Fakten

  • The property was opened to the public in 1965.
  • The mansion contains 22 rooms and is located on 46.6 acres of land.
  • The building was placed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
  • In 1964, City of Portland purchased the estate for US $225,000.
  • In 1958, Pittock family relocated after Pittock's grandson put the estate on the market.
  • The Pittock Mansion was home Henry Pittock, a local businessman, from 1914 until his death in 1919.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

3229 NW Pittock Drive
3229 NW Pittock Drive
97210
Forest Park
Northwest
Portland
Oregon
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

37,88 ft
3
1914

Beteiligte Firmen

Edward T. Foulkes

Besondere Eigenschaften

  • Eines der bekannten Bauwerke dieser Stadt
  • Städtischer Denkmalschutz
  • Nationales Denkmal
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings