ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

St. Albertus Catholic Church

Identifikation

St. Albertus Catholic Church
St. Albertus Roman Catholic Church, St. Albertus Parish
250543

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]
Backstein
Kupfer
Mauerwerk
Neugothisch

Nutzung

Museum

Fakten

  • This parish was closed by the Archdiocese of Detroit decommissioned St. Albertus in 1990 after years of low attedance due to Detroit's massive population loss.
  • The church building is now used as a museum, and kept up by the Polish American Historic Site Association, dedicated to keeping Detroit's Polish history alive.
  • This red-brick structure was built in a western Polish Gothic style with a single, soaring symmetrical spire.
  • At a height of 280 feet, St. Albertus' church spire was the tallest in Detroit. However, it was damaged by a windstorm in 1913, and never rebuilt to its original height.
  • St. Albertus was the first Polish Roman Catholic Church in Detroit.
  • This church has a seating capacity of 2,500.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

4231-4257 Saint Aubin Avenue
2026 East Canfield Street
4231 Saint Aubin Avenue
48207
Chene
Detroit
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

208,00 ft
104,00 ft
1883
1885
$61.000

Beteiligte Firmen

Henry Engelbert

Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings