ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Brazos River Light

Identifikation

Brazos River Light
255359

Struktur allgemein

Leuchtturm
abgerissen [zerstört]

Fakten

  • The lighthouse was located in the town of Velasco, Texas which was founded in 1841. On July 27, 1957 Velasco was incorporated into Freeport, Texas.
  • The lantern room was 16 feet tall and 12 feet in diameter.
  • Dow Chemical Company bought the lighthouse and dismantled it on March 7, 1967.
  • The light first came on May 30, 1896.
  • The lens was 99 feet above sea level.
  • The lantern room and lens can be found at the Brazoria County Historical Museum in Angleton, Texas.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

Freeport
Texas
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

96,00 ft
1896
1967
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings