ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Hilberry Theatre

Identifikation

Hilberry Theatre
Hilberry Theatre Building, First Church of Christ Scientist
257261

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Flachbau
existent [fertiggestellt]
Backstein
Mauerwerk
Neo-klassisch

Nutzung

Universität/Fachhochschule Theater/Oper

Fakten

  • The building is named after Clarence B. Hilberry, the president of Wayne State University when the building was aquired by the university.
  • The building is designed in the Classical Roman Ionic style which can be seen in the huge Ionic columns that flanke the front entrance of the building.
  • Originally built as the home of Detroit's First Church of Christ Scientists. In 1961, Wayne State University bought this building and transformed the 1,510-seat auditorium into a full theatre.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

4743 Cass Avenue
401-417 West Hancock Street
4743 Cass Avenue
48202
University
Detroit
Michigan
U.S.A.

Technische Daten

25,75 ft
2
1
1917
1921

Beteiligte Firmen


Anzeigen
Anzeigen
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings