ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Church of the Trinity

Identifikation

Church of the Trinity
The Russian Church, Knesiyat Migrash HaRusim
259925

Struktur allgemein

Kirche
existent [fertiggestellt]

Fakten

  • The church featured green-painted stone domes, until they were covered in 1994 by copper domes, each with a gilded cross towering above it.
  • Inaugurated in 1872 by the Tzar's brother, Prince Nikolai.
  • Built in the Italian Renaissance style typical of Russian churches from the 15th century onwards, especially reminiscent of the Ascension Church, built in the Kremlin in Moscow in 1475-79.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

7 Heshin Street, Russian Compound
Jerusalem
Mehoz Yerushalayim
Israel

Technische Daten

84,51 ft
2
1860
1872
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings