ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort
Daten als PDF

Hastings Mill Store

Identifikation

Hastings Mill Store
The Old Hastings Mill Store Museum
288758

Karte

Struktur allgemein

Flachbau
existent [fertiggestellt]
Holz

Nutzung

Museum

Fakten

  • Vancouver's first and oldest building.
  • Located on Burrard Inlet at the foot of Dunlevy Street from 1865 to 1930.
  • The building was moved from Dunlevy Street to its present site on a huge scow, towed by the tug Alert and operated by Capt. Charles Cates. It was beached at high tide on July 29, 1930.
  • Survivor of the Great Fire of 1886.
  • When slated for demolition, owner Eric Hamber turned over the building to the Native Daughters of B.C. with no strings attached.
  • Located in Pioneer Park, the store was designated as a museum in January 1932.

Brauchen Sie mehr Informationen zu dem Gebäude und den beteiligten Firmen?

Mehr Informationen

Ort

1575 Alma Road
1575 Alma Road
V6R 3P3
Vancouver
British Columbia
Kanada

Technische Daten

1865

Besondere Eigenschaften

  • Städtischer Denkmalschutz
Fehler gefunden?
Related Buildings