ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Chardon

Über Chardon

5.210 in der Stadt
2.891.988 in der Region
11 km² (4 mi²)
395.940014631 m
The seat of Geauga County was named for Bostonian landowner Peter Chardon Brooks, from whom the land for the town plat was purchased. Today, the plat, located at the intersection of US 6 and Ohio State Route 44, is a part of Chardon Square and a district listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The district’s most prominent building is the magnificent, Italianate Geauga County Courthouse designed by Joseph Ireland. The village, which became Geauga County’s first city on April 29, 2001, is located 25 miles east of downtown Cleveland. Annually, Chardon hosts the Geauga County Maple Festival. Due to the city’s location in the primary Snow Belt of Lake Erie, over the past 50 years Chardon has averaged 104 inches (2.6 m) of snowfall each calendar year.

Anzahl der Gebäude

No. Current status
6 Alle Gebäude
6
fertiggestellt

Die höchsten Gebäude

# Gebäude Höhe Jahr
1 Geauga County Courthouse 112 ft 1870