ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

Findlay Township

Über Findlay Township

5.171 in der Stadt
2.445.117 in der Region
84 km² (32 mi²)
Allegheny County's largest township in land area is located 15 miles west of Pittsburgh. Founded in an 1822 split from neighboring Moon Township, the township was named in honor of former Pennsylvania Governor William Findlay (1768-1846). Much of the land in the township's north is occupied by the western sections of Pittsburgh International Airport, including the terminal and parking.

Anzahl der Gebäude

No. Current status
2 Alle Gebäude
2
fertiggestellt

Gebäudetypen

No. Type
1 Hochhaus
1 Flachbau