ok Wir nutzen Cookies auf unserer Internetseite, um Ihnen einen bestmöglichen Service zu ermöglichen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Ihr Standort

North Randall

Über North Randall

830 in der Stadt
2.891.988 in der Region
2 km² (1 mi²)
Part of Cuyahoga County's original Warrensville Township, the area, located 7 miles southeast of downtown Cleveland, was historically known as Plank Road Station. The village incorporated in 1908, the year North Randall Park opened. The site of this former race track was developed into Randall Park Mall in 1975 by The Edward J. DeBartolo Corporation, becoming one of the nation's largest shopping complexes at the time. Since 1925, horse racing in North Randall has continued at Thistledown on Emery Road, home to the annual Ohio Derby.

Anzahl der Gebäude

No. Current status
1 Alle Gebäude
1
abgerissen

Gebäudetypen

No. Type
1 Flachbau